So nice to meet you! I love being part of a book’s journey, from editing to marketing, and I have experience working with both traditionally published and self-published books. Here are some things you might want to know about me:
- I was a marketing content writer for a major Christian publisher for nearly three years.
- I’ve edited everything from devotionals to historical novels, working with companies and independent authors alike.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in English from Corban University.
- I’ve self-published five books of my own.
- I enjoy being part of the book-blogger community, and I’ve been blogging and building my platform since 2010.
No matter the path your book is on, I can help! See how I’ve assisted others and learn more about my past jobs and projects at LinkedIn.
I recently got married, and my adventurous husband and I have made our home in majestic Montana, not far from stunning mountain peaks and sparkling lakes. Our move allowed me to return to freelancing, and I’m excited for the opportunity to work with old friends and new clients.
I invite you to stay for a while and see how I might be of service to you. I look forward to talking with you soon!